lesson learnt on business blogging March 22, 2006Posted by Timothy Li in water.
Jeremiah is a corporate blogger and evangelist for Hitachi Data Systems. I have picked what I could learn most immediately and modified this blog accordingly.
- change my blog name from “free fall” to “Bootstrapping Notes by Timothy Li”
- will make an effort to post more often
- articulate with plain and straight forward english
Shel’s points: (link can be found above)
- He posts often.
- He stays somewhere close to the subject of corporate blogging.
- He joins other people’s conversations, by commenting on their sites and lnking on his own.
- He changed his blog’s name from the clever (Jeremiah the Web Prophet) to the easily discoverable (Web Stategies).
- He shows up at local gatherings attended by other bloggers. He’s started being asked to speak as a panelist.
- His blogs are topically focused. Hs language is simple and straight-forward