how to sync your macbook to palm TX February 23, 2007Posted by Timothy Li in bluetooth, macbook, palm, sync.
1 comment so far
the information for this simple process is scattered in three different webpages, here is a the full list:
1. configure the mac software
launch iSync from applications, from the menu bar, goto Devices -> Enable Palm OS Syncing
2. configure the palm software
do step 1 to 3
3. configure the bluetooth connection
go down to the section Synchronize without wires
do step 1 to 6
how to fix macbook isight’s green screen problem February 22, 2007Posted by Timothy Li in green screen, isight, macbook.
[dear visitors, could you leave a comment about what you think the cause for this problem is? – Tim 20070512]
I had the unfortunate experience with the ‘green screen‘ problem today.
Instead of going to the mac store and perform all sorts of tests, you can try a hard reset first:
1. System Preference -> Software Update, update everything
2. Shut down your macbook, remove the power plug
3. flip your macbook over and remove the battery, wait a few minutes
4. put the battery back, power on
5. try Photo Booth again