seenlie [at] gmail.com
Seeking to add value as a investor relations manager and product strategist in a pre-revenue technology startup in Ottawa, Waterloo or Toronto.
- 2007 – Present. Master of Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology, University of Waterloo.
- 2002 – 2007. Bachelor of Applied Science, Honors Electrical Engineering, University of Waterloo.
- 2008. Lead the “SparkMedia” team to 5 business plan competitions in Waterloo, London, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Ottawa.
- 2007. Lead the “B-mote System” team in the LaunchPad $50K Venture Creation Competition.
- 2006. Won the Summer Company award from the Ontario Ministry of Small Business and Entrepreneurship for launching Map My Travel.
- 2006 Sep-Dec. Software developer. IBM Canada Ltd. Kanata, Ontario.
Provided training and technical support for an internal software project on Eclipse platform in Java
- 2006 May-Aug. Founder. Map My Travel. Waterloo, Ontario.
- 2006 Jan-Apr. Hardware diagnostics engineer. ATI Technologies Inc. Markham, Ontario.
Developed hardware diagnostics utilities for MS-DOS, Win32 and Win64 using C and Visual C++.
- 2005 Jan-Apr. Associate engineer. ATI Technologies Inc. Markham, Ontario.
Managed the partner interface with Microsoft Corporation for living room PC related products.
- 2003 Jan-Apr, Sep-Dec. Application developer/tester. GasTOPS Ltd. Ottawa, Ontario.
Performed development stage qualification for software and hardware products.